Attitude of Gratitude

  ATTITUDE OF GRATITUDE

                  


                          ( Expressing the gratitude )


" Be thankful for what you have; you'll end  up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough. "
 
 - Oprah Winfrey


               Let's shift our Attitude to Gratitude


What does gratitude means ?

Its being grateful and giving thanks for the things you have in your life & for having good moments, memories of your life. 

Basically gratitude means being thankful from bottom of your heart.



What does Attitude means ?

Attitude is the way you think and feel.

When you combine this two its become Attitude of gratitude and when you express it you start living a happy and healthy life.

In this busy world we've forgotten the word gratitude.

What happens in our daily life ?

We wake up in the morning with thinking about the thoughts. 90% of them are negative or fear based or worries, this is how most of us start our day and we end up living our day with the same thinking. 


Ask yourself this question:-

When I was grateful last time ?

And whats your answer ? 

When you were grateful last time ? 


Most of us haven't even remember that moment.

We often forget about the blessings we have, and run behind new things.


Let me tell you a little story:-

A story which i read somewhere in the book i didn't remember the exact sequence of the story but I'll tell you in my words.


There was a student , one fine evening he was sitting behind the tree🌲 a wise man saw him and ask him when you'll be happy ? He said of course I'll be happy when I'll complete my graduation. When he completed his graduation the wise man again ask him are you happy ? and the boy said nope, I'll be happy when I'll get a job. After getting a good job wise man again came and ask him are you happy now ? He said no I'll be happy When I'll get married. After his marriage wise man asked him are you happy now ? He said nope I'll be happy when I'll have child. After having child they grow up and became adults. Now the wise man became very old, he came and ask him again are you happy now ? he said I'll be happy when I get retired. Then some years later he retired now the wise man was dead because of old age. After his retirement he recalled the old man's saying and he ask himself am I happy now and his answer was as always, no.

He thought may be I'll be happy when I die. And after some years he died being unhappy.


What you've learned from this story ?

The boy lived his life by postponing his happiness on certain events and he died unhappy. He died without being happy.His life has just gone by in front of his eyes.

Moral of the story:- Your happiness is here in the present moment. Be happy now there is no tomorrow be happy now.


Let's come back to our topic ' Gratitude '

Happiness comes from the gratitude .

When you're greatful you feel more fulfilled.

When you're grateful your mental health improves.

Gratitude has been scientifically proven to improve your brain and your life.


How can I practice gratitude ?

1) Express gratitude

When you wake up in the morning and open your eyes feel thankful for your existence, feel thankful for your health. Express gratitude that you have choices to think good, feel good to help others.

2) Make a gratitude journal

The first thing you must do in the morning is start writing 10 things you are grateful for and feel it in your heart. It'll just take 5 minutes but this 5 minutes will make your whole day beautiful. When you write feel it in your heart.

3) Get emotionally involved

Next thing you can do is close your eyes and take deep breaths & then recall the good things  that happened in your life, feel it listen to the voices you've heard during that moment get emotionally involve with that moment & express gratitude that you have such a beautiful moments or you can remember your achievements visualize the moment or you can remember your child's smily face. Which will fill you with the happiness in the morning.

Same thing you can also do before going to bed in the night, think about all the good things that happened to you in your day.

4) Jar of happiness

When something good happens to you write that on paper and put that paper in that jar do it when you've experienced something great. Write your experience, write down how you felt.

And when you feel low or sad open that jar and start reading about your happy moments.

5) Affirmations

Use affirmations ( self suggestions )

Here are some affirmations :-

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm alive.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm living my best life.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I've family.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm breathing.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I'm optimistic.

I'm so happy and grateful now that I've attitude of gratitude.


Repeat it over and over again in morning.


What happens when you do this activities in the morning ?

When you wake up in the morning your brain is in Alpha wave state and when you express gratitude as first thing in the morning you shift your focus to blessings of your life. By doing this you're priming your mind for happiness. By doing this activity you're programming your mind to see good in everything. 

What's going on outside is a reflection of what going on inside. To change your results you must change your mental programming.



Start with writing 10 things you're grateful for and build an Attitude of Gratitude.


Read our other blogs.














0 Comentarios